Core Strengths of our Cyber Security Practice
In today's world of competitive and sophisticated business scenarios, there is little room left for organizations to look at their enterprise cyber security posture. Organizations today face growing IT security compliance obligations and increasing risks to the integrity of their systems. How can you protect critical systems that contain critical data? Security threats and weaknesses know no industry boundaries. Software vulnerabilities exist in all systems, and attacks don't discriminate between the smallest and the largest organizations. This makes security management integral to your organization's day-to-day operations. But you can reduce operational costs and IT security complexity by purchasing and implementing solutions that can be quickly and easily deployed.
SSI's Cyber Security practice offers a full range of Security Services which helps you to identify, evaluate, and improve overall security posture of your enterprise. SSI information security services are based on widely accepted recognized standards and best practices and are oriented to your organization's unique needs to assess and address risks, comply with standards and regulations and mitigate risks, using integrated, proven and reasonably priced security services and solutions.
Key Differentiators & Value Statements
- Experience gathered from various Information Security consulting projects
- Recognized by customers for domain experience & delivery efficiency
- Accolades and appreciations from partners, customers and analysts on overall maturity
- Leverage out team of certified skilled security experts who have rich experience in the cyber security domain, who will enhance your security posture and support you in managing your regulatory and audit requirements, enabling your in-house staff to focus on core duties
- SSI Cyber Security services also includes policy design and updates to help you keep your protection current against evolving threats and to help provide comprehensive network protection.
- Designed to provide lower total cost of ownership (TCO) due to reduced staffing, training, maintenance and infrastructure requirements.
- Help improve compliance management, brand reputation and consumer trust using unique security solutions customized to your needs
- Help reduce data loss, downtime and improve productivity with advanced security features
SSI's ability to meet the information security needs across various industries, with commitment of quality delivery and partnering approach, has positioned SSI as a leader in this segment.
|Parameter||Differentiator||Benefits to Customers|
||Capability to address end-to-end Spectrum of Security Services and ability to address Information Security Life-cycle need for enterprises from any industry
||One Partner who can help in building business/industry aligned Information Security Framework
||Large Pool of Security Resources
||Expertise on Tap, across the breadth of information security domain. No need to retain costly security SMEs in the role
||Diversified technological partnerships with security vendors
||Experience and Capability to handle complex multi-vendor and heterogeneous client environments
||SSI offers world class security service to improve customer's ROSI (Return on Security Investment)
||Reduce operation cost, hassle free handling of domain experts, no effect of attrition, increase efficiency and profitability
||Small & Large enterprise clients for Information Security Services
||Experience through leadership and availability of large knowledge base
||SSI follows defined & mature operational process
||Customer can leverage SSI's process consultants to define and continuously improve delivery processes